7 CEU credits
Flooring is expensive, and if it has to be replaced, who can your customer go to? If they ask you what do, what will you tell them? How will you know the latest products and what’s the best for your potential buyer’s situation? Knowing more about flooring can be the difference between making and losing a sale. Would it help your client by sharing your flooring knowledge? The realtors that attended our last flooring training said they were sure it would!
Lisbeth is an encyclopedia of information, I recommend this course to any REALTOR looking to enhance their knowledge or flooring materials, it’s a fun and worthwhile class!Susan Sommers, Better Homes & Garden Tech Valley Realty
Today’s home buyer expects more, and that includes their expectations of their REALTOR®. You don’t want to lose a sale because they thought the flooring was a problem and you didn’t know what to do! Learn about the latest styles, color trends, which products are the best for your customers. You will find this exciting and a major tool for your realtor kit.
In this 7 hour (1 day) course, you will learn:
- How to identify different floor coverings and determine what might need to happen next (repair, replace, keep as is)
- How to help your clients (buyers and sellers) to select flooring that will help to maximize their investment, increase sales appeal, and/or the usability and enjoyment of their home.
- All about current trends in style and product details to stay current with market needs and desires….
- and so much more!
After completion of this course, you will receive:
- Receive 9 CE credits for the course
- Receive an extra 7 hours of CE with a requirements course day that covers: Fair Housing, Ethics and 1 hour of Agency that expires at the end of 2020
- Be listed in the International Magazine: Fabulous Floors with your contact information to reach new clients
- Submit your REALTOR® stories to Fabulous Floors Magazine and have your own byline
- Discounts on products from local Retailers