This workshop is built in conjunction with my book, Red Hot Customer Experience; all participants will
receive a signed book.
How do you connect with people when what they expect continues to change daily and are expecting more from us?
Consumers expect to be engaged through technology and omnichannel service expectations. It is your
job to reach out in meaningful and way to serve our customers. More technology through social media,
ecommerce and third-party reviews are part of our new customer service.
Each one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a
company, serving the people who buy your products or your handling complaints. Perhaps you’re an
accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or
maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Experience workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better
and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-
person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
and what are your responsibilities serving these customers.
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service, how can you maintain and attitude that
helps customers connect.
- Identify your customers’ needs, what is affecting their buying habits.
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business and generate positive reviews.
- Build good will through in-person customer service, by showing empathy and caring.
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone through your voice.
- Connect with customers through online tools.
- Deal with difficult customers by learning new skills.
For pricing and availability of workshop, and to reserve your spot, please contact:
Lisbeth Calandrino, [email protected] or call 518-495-5380, ET.