NYS CEU Approved
Continuing Education Courses
This treasure energizes any group she is invited to speak to… A superb public speaker, an infectious motivator, author, radio star and more.
I have spent my career building classes for business owners, primarily in the floor covering industry. My expertise is primarily in customer service and managing the customer experience as well as trends and design. I love creating my classes because of my interest and expertise in these subjects. Below is my list of courses; when choosing the appropriate home, buyers are often confronted with issues involving the topics below:
Floor Covering: I have four floor covering classes: Fabulous Floors & Advanced Flooring , Retro Flooring, and Flooring Trends and Solutions.
Outside Living and the expansion to the outdoors spurred by current events and climate changes.
The Value of Historic Homes and their distinctive neighborhoods.
Aging in Place and concerns of home owners as to whether they should move or retrofit their current home.
Kitchens and Master Baths Trends and Solutions Whether your client is buying or selling a house, it’s important to have an idea of what’s available and what renovating these rooms will cost and add to the ultimate value and sale-ability of the home. This course covers these topic in depth.
New York State Approved Continuing Education Courses
- Certified Flooring Executive and Sales Professional, World Floor Covering Association
- Certified Cushion Certified, Carpet Cushion Council
- Platform Skills for Trainers, one week, training. Mohawk Industries for Trainers
- Designer; Training Programs for Retailers, (10 years) Mohawk Industries
- Designing Customer Service Training, Mohawk University for Trainers
- Certified Flooring Installation, Mannington Flooring, resilient\Dupont Flooring, CEU classes, “Carpet Design Under Foot”
- Dal-Tile, one week course in ceramic tile installation
- Mapei Adhesives, two day hands on, grout
- Laminate Installation, one week installation classes , Mohawk Industries
- Independent Flooring Inspector, Carpet, Hard Surface, Commercial Carpet, Concrete Testing Certification; FCITS
- Approved NYS Real Estate Continuing Education Instructor: Floorcovering product knowledge, Value of Historic Homes, Aging in Place, Outside Living
- Hubspot; Frictionless Sales Certification and Email Marketing
- Licensed Senior Home Safety Specialist, training and advocacy for seniors
Age Safe America
- NLP Neurolinguistics Practitioner
- Values Clarification, New York State School for Girls
- Certified, New York Sales School, 30 hours all phases of selling
SUNY New Paltz
MS Social Psychology
University of Tampa
B.A.Psychology, Physical Ed, English, Linguistics
- Top Ten Most Influential Persons, Floor Covering Industry
- 1st Place winner, International Marketing Competition, Boron Homeopathic Remedies
- Angel for Life, Columbia Country Association for Retarded Adults
- Toastmasters Tall Tales Contest Winner
- New York State School for Girls, published first program “Behavior Modification for Incarcerated Females”
- Grant recipient SYSCO Foods, Charitable Ventures, Community Development Block Grant to open to provide housing and schooling for women in recovery
- Woodrow Wilson Fellowship, Columbia Universitya
- Steering Committee Member; Albany Guardian Society Home; Community Care Village Movement
- Member; Hudson Park Neighborhood Association
- Volunteer and Radio Show; Grand Street Community Arts WCAA 107.3 Radio Arts and Culture
- Board Member; Animal Protective Foundation; Schenectady, NY
- President and Organizer Women’s Group YWCA USA Hudson NY
- Board Member – Marketing; Columbia Greene Humane Society
- Women in Stone
- National association for Professional SaleswomenAmerican Management association
- NAWIC, National Association of Women in Constructions
- Columbia County Planned Parenthood, Board of Directors
- The Capital Region Human Resource Association