OPtimization & and service training
If your customer experience stinks, so will your sales.
Customer experience is providing what the customer wants—when they want it. No, it’s not always convenient but that’s what they expect. When we sent letters, it took a few days. Remember the expression, “It’s in the mail?” Now you need to reply to them yesterday!
This was the time when the product and business message were controlled by your
business, not anymore. Social media has given your customers a platform to talk about
your business; hopefully it’s great. If not, you need to clean up your customer service or
you will lose out to your competitors—both on and offline.
Customer experience training will change how your employees deliver your message and your customer’s reaction.
If you don’t know what your customer thinks, check out your testimonials. Let’s hope they’re great. Another way to find out is to conduct a customer round table with your best customers and ask for their opinions on your business practices. (Don’t worry, your best customers want to remain friends, and they likely have good ideas for you.)
I wrote my book, Red Hot Customer Experience, to give you ideas on how to make sure you’re doing all the right things. (In my second edition, I’ve added NEW solutions for super customer service following and during COVID-19.) You can read what my customers think about my book, too.
If you don’t like to read or don’t have the time, SIGN UP FOR MY CUSTOMER
SERVICE COURSE! It is online and I can conduct it for your entire team.
Available Customer Experience Training
This workshop is built in conjunction with my book, Red Hot Customer Experience; all participants will
receive a signed book.
How do you connect with people when what they expect continues to change daily and are expecting more from us?
Consumers expect to be engaged through technology and omnichannel service expectations. It is your
job to reach out in meaningful and way to serve our customers. More technology through social media,
ecommerce and third-party reviews are part of our new customer service.
Each one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a
company, serving the people who buy your products or your handling complaints. Perhaps you’re an
accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or
maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Experience workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better
and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-
person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
and what are your responsibilities serving these customers.
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service, how can you maintain and attitude that
helps customers connect.
- Identify your customers’ needs, what is affecting their buying habits.
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business and generate positive reviews.
- Build good will through in-person customer service, by showing empathy and caring.
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone through your voice.
- Connect with customers through online tools.
- Deal with difficult customers by learning new skills.
For pricing and availability of workshop, and to reserve your spot, please contact:
Lisbeth Calandrino, [email protected] or call 518-495-5380, ET.
- Certified Flooring Executive and Sales Professional, World Floor Covering Association
- Certified Cushion Certified, Carpet Cushion Council
- Platform Skills for Trainers, one week, training. Mohawk Industries for Trainers
- Designer; Training Programs for Retailers, (10 years) Mohawk Industries
- Designing Customer Service Training, Mohawk University for Trainers
- Certified Flooring Installation, Mannington Flooring, resilient\Dupont Flooring, CEU classes, “Carpet Design Under Foot”
- Dal-Tile, one week course in ceramic tile installation
- Mapei Adhesives, two day hands on, grout
- Laminate Installation, one week installation classes , Mohawk Industries
- Independent Flooring Inspector, Carpet, Hard Surface, Commercial Carpet, Concrete Testing Certification; FCITS
- Approved NYS Real Estate Continuing Education Instructor: Floorcovering product knowledge, Value of Historic Homes, Aging in Place, Outside Living
- Hubspot; Frictionless Sales Certification and Email Marketing
- Licensed Senior Home Safety Specialist, training and advocacy for seniors
Age Safe America
- NLP Neurolinguistics Practitioner
- Values Clarification, New York State School for Girls
- Certified, New York Sales School, 30 hours all phases of selling
SUNY New Paltz
MS Social Psychology
University of Tampa
B.A.Psychology, Physical Ed, English, Linguistics
- Top Ten Most Influential Persons, Floor Covering Industry
- 1st Place winner, International Marketing Competition, Boron Homeopathic Remedies
- Angel for Life, Columbia Country Association for Retarded Adults
- Toastmasters Tall Tales Contest Winner
- New York State School for Girls, published first program “Behavior Modification for Incarcerated Females”
- Grant recipient SYSCO Foods, Charitable Ventures, Community Development Block Grant to open to provide housing and schooling for women in recovery
- Woodrow Wilson Fellowship, Columbia Universitya
- Steering Committee Member; Albany Guardian Society Home; Community Care Village Movement
- Member; Hudson Park Neighborhood Association
- Volunteer and Radio Show; Grand Street Community Arts WCAA 107.3 Radio Arts and Culture
- Board Member; Animal Protective Foundation; Schenectady, NY
- President and Organizer Women’s Group YWCA USA Hudson NY
- Board Member – Marketing; Columbia Greene Humane Society
- Women in Stone
- National association for Professional SaleswomenAmerican Management association
- NAWIC, National Association of Women in Constructions
- Columbia County Planned Parenthood, Board of Directors
- The Capital Region Human Resource Association